On 07/28/2012 10:38 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
Oops. I know what's happening. I tested the removal of qtp-sa-update,
but not the non-removal. My bad. In the meantime, do
# touch /etc/cron.daily/qtp-sa-update
and I'm betting it'll work.

I'll get a 1.4.3 release built tomorrow, which should be available
(fully sync'd) by some time Monday. FWIW, we're aiming to have mirrors
sync'd every hour, so that will be the longest time to wait.

Thanks for everyone's patience while the new infrastructure settles in.

spamassassin-3.3.2-1.4.3.src.rpm is now available. It fixes the %pre scriplet problem with removing a non-existent
/etc/cron.daily/qtp-sa-update script. Sorry about that.