On 7/31/2012 2:32 PM, Amit wrote:

Hi Dan,

I’m trying to upgrade the same on my CentOS 6 server using mirror4 QMT-Centos6.sh script but it is not working.

[root@mail ~]# sh QMT-CentOS6.sh

Building on CentOS release 6.3 (Final)

Updating existing packages                                  [ DONE ]

Remove conflicting mail packages                            [ -OK- ]

Installing QMail Toaster Dependency Packages[root@mail ~]#

*Amit Dalia**
*

Amit,

It is very odd that the script would fail at that point as all it is doing is a "yum install" with a boat-load of dependent packages.
If all you're doing is upgrading, that step should complete rather quickly.

Please run the script in a bash test script and provide the output to me directly (that is, reply to me, not to the list).
(e.g.: bash -x QMT-CentOS6.sh)
NOTE: This presents a LOT of output! You may want to redirect it all to a log file!

Thanks,

Dan

--

IT4SOHO, LLC