On 09/08/2012 16:33, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 08/09/2012 02:26 AM, Postmaster wrote:
Just figured out myself that I had to upgrade simscan and clamav at the
same time...

On 09/08/2012 12:16, Postmaster wrote:
While upgrading clamav-toaster 0.97.5-1.4.1 I had the following error.

sh: /var/qmail/bin/update-simscan: No such file or directory

What is update-simscan?

Rgds
Alex

Yeah. Just for the record, the update-simscan script makes it easy for clamav and spamassassin to update simscan when their versions change. qtp-newmodel takes care of this for you, but people doing 'manual' upgrades were neglecting to do this themselves. What can I say? ;)

I have always been doing the manual upgrade.
The problem after I installed php53 is that qtp-newmodel wanted to have php-pear and I have already php53-pear installed...
Any recommendation from those who have php53 installed?