Hi

As I have already php53 installed, I have used rpm -Uvh --nodeps to force the installation without dependencies.

Rgds
Alex

On 10/08/2012 10:14, Délsio Cabá wrote:
Hi,

I runned into the same problem:
Installing control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.4.0 in the sandbox ...
error: Failed dependencies:
        php >= 5.1.6 is needed by control-panel-toaster-0.5-1.4.0.noarch

Had to change manuallt the file mentioned

Regards