On 10/11/2012 09:08 AM, Mike Tirpak wrote:

On 10/11/2012 11:30 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 10/11/2012 08:14 AM, Digital Instruments wrote:
Does It really stayed without an answer?

On 04/10/2012 14:19, Mike Tirpak wrote:
I upgraded clamav a couple of days ago and everything went fine.
Clamav would catch everything with a virus attached inside a zip
file.  Over the past two days, I've gotten two emails that have zip
files with viruses inside them.  Is there a tweek I should do with the
new version of clam?

Another strange issue is spamassassin is marking mail as spam when it
should not be.  An example is I have received emails from a person
last week that was not spam and it went through just fine. Today, the
same type of email from the same person got marked as spam.  I know
that there are a lot of ways to configure spamassassin.  What can I do
to prevent this from happening?

Thanks,
Mike

Does it take half a year to follow up? ;)

If this is (still) a problem, please start a new thread!

Yes, this is still a problem.  No one replied, so I'm hoping I stumble
on the answer on some forums.

Which versions?
# rpm -qa | grep toaster | sort

Are your virus definitions up to date?

Does clamav detect the virus if you run against the zip file manually?

How large are the attachments? I know that large files may not be scanned for some things.

For the spam question, please post headers from the message in question. That will indicate which rules fired giving it a high score.