Il 11/10/2012 18:08, Mike Tirpak ha scritto:

On 10/11/2012 11:30 AM, Eric Shubert wrote:
On 10/11/2012 08:14 AM, Digital Instruments wrote:
Does It really stayed without an answer?

On 04/10/2012 14:19, Mike Tirpak wrote:
I upgraded clamav a couple of days ago and everything went fine.
Clamav would catch everything with a virus attached inside a zip
file.  Over the past two days, I've gotten two emails that have zip
files with viruses inside them.  Is there a tweek I should do with the
new version of clam?

Another strange issue is spamassassin is marking mail as spam when it
should not be.  An example is I have received emails from a person
last week that was not spam and it went through just fine. Today, the
same type of email from the same person got marked as spam. I know
that there are a lot of ways to configure spamassassin. What can I do
to prevent this from happening?

Thanks,
Mike

Does it take half a year to follow up? ;)

If this is (still) a problem, please start a new thread!

Yes, this is still a problem. No one replied, so I'm hoping I stumble on the answer on some forums.