hi

we are facing serious problems facing outgoing spam through the
authenticated emails of our customers and need to reduce it as much as
possible

1) i wish to stop the access of authenticated users ie email ids in my
server from connecting on port 25.

My authenticated users will send email only via the submission port which
again will be different from 587. Currently the badmailfrom is common to
normal smtp and submission port. Is it possible to define seperate
badmailfrom files for smtp and submission. Or is possible to use the
policy file for this ?

2) i wish to control the access of authenticated smtp on a per email id
basis and ip range basis. For example if know my customers are going to
access only from india i will allow only the ip range from within India
for the specific email ids

3) control the number of emails sent per user -- is there any solution for
this ?

rajesh