QmailAdmin has MOST of the controls you need for ezmlm -- list/add/remove subscribers, list/add/remove moderators, as well as the ability to edit most list behaviors (who can post, how much moderation is involved, how subscribe/unsubscribe requests are handled, archiving/indexing options, and so on.

*The biggest problem for most of US (admins) is that we assume qmailadmin is just for admins!* After all, we /almost never/ use any account other than *postmaster*! Do yourself a favor and look at the USER interface of qmailadmin (put your own email address & password in vs. postmaster).

In the case of lists, if the user is a moderator of a list, the list options will be there for them, as well as the lists to which they moderate. I'm not sure what shows up if you're just a list member -- I'll have to look into that! :-)

I've never looked into Mailman -- another thing to put on my QMT list... :-)

Dan McAllister