Hi Eric,
Thanks for your help. I understand my problem now.
My domain is hosting with my service provider. But our email and web server
is running in house. So they are redirect our domain to our server public
ip.
My server spfbehaviour is 3 now  and suggest me
How to make spf for my domain. This spf need to make myself or hosting
provider.
If i need to make myself kindly give me the default spf syntax example.
I saw the spf syntax but some how afraid to make myself. if you give some
example it will help full for me.