Hi,

On Wed, Sep 25, 2013 at 1:50 PM, Linux <li...@ikf.co.in> wrote:

>  The domain name is sohohospitality.in

Okay, what do you get if you type:

dig mx sohohospitality.in

If you see results like this:

;; ANSWER SECTION:
sohohospitality.in.     37704   IN      MX      100 us2.mx1.mailhostbox.com.
sohohospitality.in.     37704   IN      MX      100 us2.mx2.mailhostbox.com.
sohohospitality.in.     37704   IN      MX      100 us2.mx3.mailhostbox.com.

You can try to dig those mailservers as well, for example:

dig us2.mx1.mailhostbox.com

which should give you a result containing a line like this:

us2.mx1.mailhostbox.com. 14266  IN      A       208.91.199.205

If you get results like that, your DNS resolution should be ok, and the
problem was most likely indeed temporary and everything should work ok?

If you do not get any results or the results are somehow erratic, then
there is a problem with your resolver and you should post the output you
received here and tell us if your network connection works ok from that
server otherwise (can you for example ping www.google.com ?).

Regards,
Peter