MXLogic is McAfee's anti-spam product (like Symantec, they just purchased another company to enable this service for their company).

MXLogic has either labeled that particular message as SPAM, or has blacklisted your server IP address. MXLogic is a ROYAL PAIN because they intentionally don't reveal what makes them see your message as SPAM, and they don't have any easy way of being de-listed either. I have shared my experiences with several clients and told recipients that they will have to be the ones to get us de-listed by MXLogic, as they won't listen to us. I even told one vendor that if he wanted my business, he'd either have to drop MXLogic or intervene on my behalf, but I wasn't going to do business with him if I couldn't send him emails.... he wound up dropping MXLogic.

Just my thoughts and "history" on the matter.

Dan McAllister
IT4SOHO
QMT DNS/Mirror Admin