Hi Cecil,
Yes, I had updated from php5.1 to 5.3 and 5.4. Now it's running php5.4.
Reason why i had updated for wordpress.
How do i resolve this issue. My colleague able to open from outside of
office but i couldn't open from my office. Server is running in-house with
local ip which is NAT through router. I am sure after update the php got
this issue.  please help me.

--
*Thanks,*
*Manikandan.C*