From: Eric Shubert [mailto:e...@shubes.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 8:22 PM
To: qmailtoaster-list@qmailtoaster.com
Subject: [qmailtoaster] Re: Outlook goes offline in every 10 min

Sounds like a dovecot setting to me.

Vivek, are you seeing any error messages in the dovecot.log file?

Try adding this to your dovecot local.conf file (just to see if it makes
any difference for you):
protocol imap {
   imap_client_workarounds = "delay-newmail"
   # Maximum number of IMAP connections allowed for a user from each IP
address.
   # NOTE: The username is compared case-sensitively.
   mail_max_userip_connections = 20
}