Feel free to comment update to delete.
Maybe we can make it worthy of the Wiki

Here are tid bit’s I have picked up over the past few weeks.
Implementation
Host MUST be on a NAT or outside address where it can see the real IP address
of the last hop.
Internet facing Reverse DNS on your hostname must work to prevet getting
blocked by remote rDNS SPF rules.
Default QmailToster will do minimal scanning. Spamdyke plus spamassasin should
both be enabled for maximum protection.
QmailToaster on CentOS 5 x_64 for a smooth install unless you like square pegs
and round holes.

Configuration
QMAILQUEUE will need to be reviewed for use case.
QMAILQUEUE=""/var/qmail/bin/simscan”
NOTE: you cannot have a trailing : on /var/qmail/control/simcontrol
"attach=.exe:.pif:.src:" = All mail even NO attachments