On 03/12/2014 07:43 AM, Scot Needy wrote:

Feel free to comment update to delete.
Maybe we can make it worthy of the Wiki

We can use it as a start for the new wiki on github.

Here are tid bit’s I have picked up over the past few weeks.
*Implementation*

  * Host MUST be on a NAT or outside address where it can see the real
    IP address of the last hop.
  * Internet facing Reverse DNS on your hostname must work to prevet
    getting blocked by remote rDNS SPF rules.
  *

*Configuration*

  * NOTE: you cannot have a trailing : on /var/qmail/control/simcontrol
    "attach=.exe:.pif:.src:" = All mail even NO attachments
*

I made removed a few items that I don't think were really appropriate, because it's in the stock COS6 release, which is pretty much ready to go. Just a few touches yet to do on the installation process. I'm running the yum packages from the repo on 2 servers now.