On 04/08/2014 01:37 PM, Peter Peterse wrote:
Peter Peterse schreef op 8-4-2014 22:28:
Eric Shubert schreef op 8-4-2014 22:09:
On 04/08/2014 01:02 PM, Peter Peterse wrote:
Hi Eric,

I should prefer no to use the absolute path for the files which have to
be backup. When restoring the configuration it store the files in 1
subdirectory and not in X subdirectory's.

Peter
I agree. Backups should have no absolute paths.
(which is one reason I changed users/assign)
Thanks for all your testing on this.

Hi Eric,

Script 184 has ended:

# qtp-backup
tar: /backup/qmailbkup/201404082211-backup.tar.gz: Cannot open: No such
file or directory
tar: Child returned status 2
  Backup is complete and located in: /backup/qmailbkup

So no luck.

Eric,

There is a typo in the tar command. It should be --directory and not
--diretory

Peter

Yeah, I just found that too. I'm actually testing it now. ;)
185 should be good now. If you concur, I'll cut another QTP release.