On 4/28/2014 1:02 PM, DNK wrote:
On Apr 28, 2014, at 9:52 AM, Eric Shubert <e...@shubes.net> wrote:

On 04/27/2014 04:54 PM, DNK wrote:
Hi all, I am giving a go at installing the new toaster packages following:

https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util/blob/master/README.install

Now the initial bootstrap is failing out on the libel dependency (for
vpopmail.x86_64). Are we supposed to add in rpm forge or something? No mention
on that wiki page… I just want to follow the supported source for this package.

Thanks.

Dustin
Is your QMT on a lan? The firewall script needs a little development to detect
whether it's on a lan or not. It presently blocks all traffic from private
addresses. Could that be your problem?

--
-Eric ‘shubes'

It is on a LAN, however I had temporarily disabled iptables to just do the
setup. I was going to go back and review the firewall after as I noticed I lost
connectivity.

Dustin

LIBEV indeed comes from RPMFORGE
However, the scripts should have added RPMFORGE to your yum configs.
However, if you lost Internet connectivity, you'll get that error because you can't connect to RPMFORGE to get the missing deps.

Dan

--
IT4SOHO, LLC
33 - 4th Street N, Suite 211