On 05/20/2014 02:28 PM, Jim Shupert wrote:
so ...kinda funny.

I set my catch all to my s...@mydom.com
that account had a quota of (default ) 40 MB
now it is full.
so my Question is: how do i empty a user mailbox? empty the queue.?

thanks

also , is it OK to not have a catch all?

I currently have deleted my catchall.
via the qmail admin ...in short - no red dot next to anybody.

thanks

jim

I have more to say about this subject, but for now, methinks that if your catchall account is getting that much email, then there's likely something you're not doing to reduce spam.

Do you have spamdyke installed? If not, you should do so.
If you have spamdyke installed, please post your config for it.