On Tue, 21 Oct 2014 18:50:11 -0700, Eric Shubert wrote:
> Personally, I think that's information that doesn't need to be in the
> message header (along with the authenticated user's account id, but
> that's another matter).

Apparently, that info is important for SA. Here's my discussion on the SA users
list that elicited this: http://goo.gl/icChJU ("I think that
getting the DNS fixed so RBL tests work will take care of that").

I'm happy to hear its configurable. I'm going to change my config so the header
is written and see if SA scoring improves.

> I'd like to see spamdyke add its own header at some point, at which
> time I'm sure it will be there. Sam's very thorough about these
> things. ;)

Is spamdyke packaged with QMT nowadays? I'm not using it.

Quinn