Hi Eric,

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014, Eric Shubert wrote:

This is somewhat moot though, as the new qmail package will be using xinetd/init instead of tcpserver/supervise in an upcoming release. Everything except qmail is no longer using supervise, and qmail is the last piece. I don't have a time estimate for this, but I expect it will be the next release.

I didn't find in the list archive if you've explained it already

I'm curious: ¿why did you consider better to not run qmail and another pieces
under tcpserver/supervise and choose go back to inetd/xinetd?

Could you elaborate on that please?  (on free time of course)

regards,

--

GlobalGate Ingeniería