Sorry about "doing it the hard way", I don't want to reinstall on a production
server that was built with qtp-newmodel and that has been running with that
setup for years.

I tried installing the rpm below (32-bit version), but it fails:

warning: clamav-0.98.5-0.qt.el5.i386.rpm: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key
ID 1bde5fd0

error: Failed dependencies: clamav-toaster is needed by (installed)
simscan-toaster-1.4.0-1.4.0.i386

What are my alternatives? Do I have to reinstall in order to migrate to yum
rather than qtp-newmodel as upgrade mechanism, or can I tweak in the new clamav
version into my existing setup somehow (safely - just forcing the update
ignoring dependencies seems risky)?

-Erik