Fabian,

According to the simscan wiki...

spam_hits=number
The /spam_hits/ option changes the threshold spamassassin spam value. If a mail
gets a spam score that number or above, it is rejected, otherwise it is
accepted.

http://www.qmailwiki.org/Simscan/Guide#regex_matching

In other words (I think), if an email scores over 'spam_hits' it will be
rejected and won't go to a mailbox.

EricB