I suppose I'd do it in this order

1) Create the domain and all the users on the new server. Given that
it's such a small domain, I'd do it by hand you could dump the db but
then you'd have to drop the unnecessary tables. I'm not sure of a way to
extract one table in mysql.
2) Point the email clients POP or IMAP to the new server. This would be
easy if your using a domain name.
3) Route email to the new server. (Mail would not be received between
the last two steps).
4) Copy the mail for the domain over. I would not use unison for this.
Recently, I used 'scp' with the recurse option for each user in the
domain but had to change the permissions on the new files to
vpopmail.vchkpw.

Eric