On 08/20/2015 09:23 AM, Johannes Weberhofer wrote:

Am 06.08.2015 um 22:30 schrieb a...@globalgate.com.ar:

Hello there again,

I'm still digging in this issue;
No one is using ezmlm / qmailadmin nowadays?

/etc/ezmlm/ezmlmrc is the same file for both Qmailtoaster versions
commented earlier.

Today toaster is not showing well known qmailadmin ezmlm options

To show by examples, those options offered by files:

/usr/share/qmailadmin/images/help/ezfaq/mail_lists.jpg
/usr/share/qmailadmin/images/help/email_admin/images/add_mailing_list.jpg

Should I dig into SRPMS .spec files for this version and recompile?

Thanks for your input,

regards

The problem could be related to selinux if enabled.

Hi Johannes,

thanks for your interest.

I'm afraid this it's not  selinux related;

qt-bootstrap-1 script puts

"SELINUX=disabled"

Could you reproduce this behaviour in your QMT Centos 6 installed with https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util/blob/master/README.install?

I'm digging for differences within ezmlm/ezmlm-idx/qmailadmin specs file for this toaster and same packages *-toaster.rpm ; no results yet.

Both installation i've made under centos 6.6 and 6.7 showed same issue for qmailadmin managing ezmlm lists

Qmailadmin's "new mailing list" link

pointing to cgi: