On 8/20/2015 10:14 AM, Eric Broch wrote:
> On 8/20/2015 9:47 AM, Abel Lucano wrote:

>>> The problem could be related to selinux if enabled.
>>>

>> Hi Johannes,
>>
>> thanks for your interest.
>>
>> I'm afraid this it's not  selinux related;
>>
>> qt-bootstrap-1 script puts
>>
>> "SELINUX=disabled"
>>

>> Could you reproduce this behaviour in your QMT Centos 6 installed
>> with
>> https://github.com/QMailToaster/qmailtoaster-util/blob/master/README.install?
>>
>> I'm digging for differences within ezmlm/ezmlm-idx/qmailadmin specs
>> file for this toaster and same packages *-toaster.rpm ; no results yet.
>>
>> Both installation i've made  under centos 6.6 and 6.7 showed same
>> issue for qmailadmin managing ezmlm lists
>>
>> Qmailadmin's "new mailing list" link
>>

>> pointing to cgi:

>> It shows a very restricted set of ezmlm/idx  options to configure.
>>
>> After created the mailing list, you have a very limited subset of
>> features for the list.
>>

>> Thanks in advance for any input.
>>
>> best,
>>
>> --
>>
>> Abel Lucano ____________________________________________________
>>
>> GlobalGate IngenierĂ­a
>> (011) 5218 4242/44
>>

> I haven't been able to login to any CentOS 6 qmailadmin interface. I'd
> like to help but it seems to be broken in CentOS 6 on every
> installation I have.
> I keep getting the following:

After playing around with CentOS 6 and 7 I discovered (on COS 6 long
ago, and COS 7 recently) that I was unable to login to qmailadmin under
the postmaster account of any domain after a migration, that is, an
upload of the vpopmail database from the old server, and I was also
unable to send mail from the postmaster account on CentOS 7 with the
error 'vchkpw-submission: password fail' in /var/log/maillog. With other
domain accounts there was no such problem. So after some experimentation
I found a simple reset of the postmaster password using the command
'/home/vpopmail/bin/vpasswd postmas...@mydomain.com mypassword' resolved
the issue and I was able to login to qmailadmin under the postmaster
account and send mail from it.

I'm not sure what would cause the problem, but this was the fix.

EricB