Jim

Look at the qmHandle -Sf
It deletes email 'from' a certain account
or qmHandle -St
'to' account

Eric

On 1/18/2016 3:51 PM, Jim Shupert wrote:
thanks all good info

I have done

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-qread

and using a NNNN  from that i do a

find /var/qmail/queue -name NNNN| xargs cat | less

Where NNNN is the ~8 digit ID specified on the /var/qmail/bin/qmail-qread command.

/var/qmail/bin/qmail-qstat

( i have many in q )

I pumped those into a txt file by

find /var/qmail/queue -name NNNN| xargs cat | less > /root/Desktop/investigate/NNNN.txt

( again NNNNN  is actually something like 18974113

I looked at several (20) and all reference the same account

so i figure that account has a hacked passwrd

i will change that users password ...so something stonger!

but now .... what is suggested that i might do with the queue ?

should I do zero?  flush them ? dlt them?

I find this wisdom

1) qmHandle -S emails to delete or use this qmHandle -D (this is dangerous, it will delete all emails in queue which you dont want to)
2) after its done, stop qmail
3) then start qmail
4) you are done..

but this is considers better????