Eric,
  No problems as I will not use it.
It seems CentOS6 does not have systemd.
I dislike the idea of aggregating everything into
1 process.
We have a VM of CentOS6.7 now and are working
on migrating everything this weekend.
CentOS6 is supported until 2020 I believe so this might
see me out of computing and in my grave. If not then it
at least buys me time to learn a different os that does
not have Systemd.

best wishes
  Tony White