That's where is is on my centos 5 boxes, haven't upgraded them just yet.

But it's irrelevant if you are running spamdyke, as blocklists are configured within spamdyke directly if you have it installed.

Not sure if there's an easier way, but I just do a tail -n 100 /var/log/qmail/smtp/current or whatever number of lines you want to see, and look for it.

You could also do tail -n 100 /var/log/qmail/smtp/current |grep spamhaus

or similar.

Chris wrote:
I followed the instructions at http://wiki.qmailtoaster.com/index.php/RBLs for adding RBLs. There wasn't a file named /var/qmail/control/blacklists with a default of '-r sbl.spamhaus.org <http://sbl.spamhaus.org>' but I went ahead and created it with the content '-r zen.spamhaus.org <http://zen.spamhaus.org> -r list.dsbl.org <http://list.dsbl.org> -r combined.njabl.org <http://combined.njabl.org>'

Is there a way to validate that qmail is now using these entries?

Where is /var/qmail/control/blacklists referenced in the configs?

Thanks!

-Chris*
*