It does take over the function, but to the best of my knowledge is doesn't replace it in the stock install of qmt, unless things have changed. As far as I know, Spamdyke has to be installed on it's own. Hopefully someone will correct me if I'm wrong, haven't kept up with things the last couple of years. I take it your toaster is working as expected?

Chris wrote:
Oh!  So spamdyke has replaced the old blacklists config?

So, the wiki page on RBLs should probably point to http://wiki.qmailtoaster.net/index.php/Spamdyke and the entry on RBLs on the Spamdyke page should have 'check-dnsrbl' swapped out for 'dns-blacklist-entry' as it looks like the name of that parameter has changed.

Thank you very much!

-Chris