eric,

Wish you a wonderful New Year, full of health and happiness.

I wish to implement  dmarc on my qmailtoaster servers

i am using centos6 64 bit with the latest versions of qmailtoaster

SPF is already being used on my server

Concerning dkim, currently my  qmail-queue is symlinked to qmail-queue.orig and
not pointing to qmail-dk

qmail-queue -> qmail-queue.orig

could you please guide me on the implementation of DMARC

i am planning to implement this for all the domains in my server.

I saw this link while searching for a solution.

https://github.com/qmtoaster/dkim

Should i follow these steps as per the above link or would you like recommend
some other document.

thanks as always,
rajesh