A couple of things:

1) The QMail DKIM solution works well -- EXCEPT when connecting to other QMail
DKIM enabled systems, at which point it tends to disallow messages. No one has
found a fix for this, to the standard is to keep DKIM turned OFF.

2) DMARC is not a security implementation like SPF or DKIM, it is more of a
reporting and admin tool, the former being the original intent. Your DMARC
settings tell other servers that they should send reports about failed connects
to an email address. That way, should you misconfigure your DKIM or SPF
settings and someone starts blocking your messages, you don't have to wait for
USERS to complain to know about it!

Thus, DMARC is a purely DNS setting -- there is nothing to do in QMail to
manage DMARC. If you follow the project lead and leave DKIM turned off, you
simply indicate as such in your DMARC setting for your domain.

Finally, to my knowledge, only the "Big Guns" have implemented the email-server
side of DMARC (that is, the side that generates reports and sends them).
Hotmail/MSN/Outlook.com, Gmail, and Yahoo being the ones I've received reports
from.

I hope this helps

Dan