Where'd you get this certificate?

On 8/6/2018 8:46 AM, Remo Mattei wrote:
I just bought a two year valid cert fro 11.98 or so less than $12

 *dal mio iPhone X*

Il giorno 06 ago 2018, alle ore 07:20, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com <mailto:ebr...@whitehorsetc.com>> ha scritto:

A signed certificate (not self-signed) may be required by Outlook365. If you use LetsEncrypt it won't cost a thing. If I remember correctly Outlook for my tablet required a signed certificate.

https://www.qmailtoaster.org/ssl.html