Stock CentOS 7 does not have SMTPS standard. You must create the supervise scripts.

You could stop qmail

# qmailctl stop

and copy smtp supervise scripts to smtps (make sure qmail is stopped or else you'll have a mess):

# cp -Rp /var/qmail/supervise/smtp /var/qmail/supervise/smtps

Then change two files:

/var/qmail/supervise/smtps/run

<run>

#!/bin/sh
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`
SMTPD="/var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd"
TCP_CDB="/etc/tcprules.d/tcp.smtp.cdb"
HOSTNAME=`hostname`
VCHKPW="/home/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw"
export SMTPS=1

exec /usr/bin/softlimit -m 128000000 \
    /usr/bin/tcpserver -v -R -H -l $HOSTNAME -x $TCP_CDB -c "$MAXSMTPD" \
    -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" 0 465 \
    $SMTPD $VCHKPW /bin/true 2>&1

</run>

&

/var/qmail/supervise/smtps/log/run

<run>

#!/bin/sh
LOGSIZE=`cat /var/qmail/control/logsize`
LOGCOUNT=`cat /var/qmail/control/logcount`
exec /usr/bin/setuidgid qmaill /usr/bin/multilog \
    t s$LOGSIZE n$LOGCOUNT /var/log/qmail/smtps 2>&1

</run>

Start qmail (# qmailctl start)