Any suggestions on this Andy?

openssl s_client -crlf -connect qmail.rm.ht:465
CONNECTED(00000005)
depth=0 OU = Domain Control Validated, OU = PositiveSSL, CN = qmail.rm.ht
verify error:num=20:unable to get local issuer certificate
verify return:1
depth=0 OU = Domain Control Validated, OU = PositiveSSL, CN = qmail.rm.ht
verify error:num=27:certificate not trusted
verify return:1
depth=0 OU = Domain Control Validated, OU = PositiveSSL, CN = qmail.rm.ht
verify error:num=21:unable to verify the first certificate
verify return:1
---
Certificate chain
 0 s:/OU=Domain Control Validated/OU=PositiveSSL/CN=qmail.rm.ht
   i:/C=GB/ST=Greater Manchester/L=Salford/O=COMODO CA Limited/CN=COMODO RSA
Domain Validation Secure Server CA
---

I do have a valid cert as you can see it’s from COMODO. But not sure about the
first few lines

Remo