Will do by Monday.

On 5/2/2020 9:48 AM, r...@mattei.org wrote:
Post the i instructions people can rebuild the rpm with their logo :)

Il giorno 2 mag 2020, alle ore 06:28, Eric Broch <ebr...@whitehorsetc.com> ha scritto:

Okay

Get BlueMail for Android <http://www.bluemail.me/r?b=15860>
On May 2, 2020, at 1:51 AM, Tahnan Al Anas <tah...@gmail.com <mailto:tah...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    It's ok Eric, just put the qmail updated version down for moment,
    I will provide a non branding zip file within 10 days. The zip
    file I gave was made for my previous company where i was doing job.

    Or you can replace image file and also need to edit html and .c
    files to make it non-branded.

    Best Regards
    Muhammad Tahnan Al Anas

    On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 3:03 AM Eric Broch