Il 04-05-2020 15:38 Gary Bowling ha scritto:
Nice, interested to learn if this might eventually be added to the
repo for general use or if we will have to download and custom build?

Of course yes. It's ready to use as is. Just replace the default qmail logo with yours. Also check if the patch is compatible with the other already installed patches, as I had to modify many .c sources due to the fact that a lot of html code was inside the source files itself. So be aware that, in order to preserve the look, not only the html and images folders should be moved.

regards
Roberto

thanks