Hi List:

One of our users receives email with large excel file attachments - over 20MB - from a gmail and Outlook accounts. He reported that with these very large emails he's getting multiple copies with a new copy coming every couple of hours.

I checked his inbox and these are identical complete emails except for the 'part' codes withing the email body. It seems as if gmail is not getting the proper message received response from out QMT mailserver and, as a result, resend the email.

Has anybody else seen something like this?  I don't think it's a timeout on our end because the emails are complete. Nor is it a size issue since we have databytes set to 60 MB.

Any ideas on what I should look at?

Regards, Jeff Koch