Hello,

I am using Qpopper 4.0.3 (standalone).

I followed the QPopper-Manual guidance and set up a configuration file
for the alternate-port, one for the standard port and another one for common
settings (shown bellow). I don't get both to work.
The reason is that both daemons listen on Port 110, so always one of them
can run, the other can't start.

I thought the alternate-port option would let the daemon listen on port 995 ?
What I'am missing here ?

- oliver

My configuration:

----------------------------------------> File for the Standard Port
#  Standardport Port (110) configuration
#
set tracefile = /var/log/popper.log
set tls-support = stls
set config-file = /etc/QPopper/common_popper.conf
<----------------------------------------

----------------------------------------> File for the alternate Port
# Alternate-Port (995) configuration
#
set tracefile = /var/log/alt_popper.log
set tls-support = alternate-port
set config-file = /etc/QPopper/common_popper.conf

----------------------------------------> /etc/QPopper/common_popper.conf
# Some other settings ...
[...]
# Certificate and private key
set tls-server-cert-file = <my certificate>
set tls-private-key-file = <my private key>