Yes, I didn't set up Qpopper suitable.
I was thinking, that the alternate-port option will be sufficing,
so that I don't have to define that port explicit.
Maybe it would be helpful to rename this option to make clear that
"alternate-port" and "stls" differ from the used protocol and not from the port,
even if the "alternate-port"-protocol mostly will be used on port 995.

Many thanks for your help !

regards
oliver