Mail size restrictions are not a function of Qpopper.

Implementing such restrictions must be done when the mail messages are
delivered by the Mail Transport Agent to the User's Mail Box.

Qpopper only reads the User's Mail Box and delivers the messages to the
Mail User Agent.

Butch

At 08:28 AM 10/9/01, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>         After failing to find anything about this subject in the list
> archives for the past few months I thought I would ask the list.
>
>         One of my POP servers has e-mail for various users delivered to
> and collected from /var/spool/mail/whoever.  I have a need to implement
> maximum mailbox size restrictions on the
>various mailboxes.  First I looked at my mail server, but that's just the
>transfer agent and as such I don't think it should deal with quotas.
>
>         What methods does Qpopper supply in order to enforce a maximum
> mailbox size for users on a system?
>
>         Thanks in advance,
>
>--
>Sean Kelly

TSTAR Internet, Inc         | Making the Net Work
Marble Falls, TX            | Serving Blanco, Burnet,
830-693-6967                | Llano, and Mason Counties