Hi,
   I download openssl package from Sunfreeware web site and install the
package into my  Sun Sparc Solaris 7 server.
After configuring the Qpopper 4.0.3 with --with-openssl option and following
the procedures of 'How do I use TLS/SSL with Qpopper' from qpopper FAQ, I am
able to start testing the qpopper with openssl. However, when I type telnet
myserver.domain 110  command to test if the qpopper is running ok no not, I
get the 'ld.so.1:qpopper: fatal: libssl.so.0.9.6: open failed : No Such file
or directory' error message. I check the existence of libssl.so.0.9.6 and
find it is under /usr/local/ssl/lib directory.
Any help on this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Mei-hwa Huang

Computer Network Coordinator
Automation & Robotics Research Institute
University of Texas at Arlington

Tel: 817-272-5906
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]