-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of hhh
Sent: Friday, March 08, 2002 5:30 AM
To: Subscribers of Qpopper
Subject: Outlook porblems with qpopper

I'm using qpopper version 4.0.4rc1 on a slackware 8.0 and everyhing is
working great EXCEPT with Microsoft Outlook 2000 and XP.

There is no problem sending from Outlook but receiving works about 3
times out of 10. The error message i'm getting in the message log when
its not working looks like this:

Mar  8 10:35:44 apollon popper[5870]: xxx at 194.19.xx.xx
(194.10.xx.xx): -ERR POP EOF or I/O Error
Mar  8 10:35:44 apollon popper[5870]: Stats: xxx 0 0 2 2162 194.10.xx.xx
194.10.xx.xx
Mar  8 10:35:44 apollon popper[5870]: I/O error flushing output to
client xxx at 194.19.xx.xx [194.10.xx.xx]: Operation not permitted (1)

I tryed the same thing with Eudora, Outlook Express and Pegasus and
those porgrams are all working perfect.
I know it's proberly not a qpopper problem but i'm all out of idears and
the Outlook users are getting very tired of the problem. I tryed 3
different Outlook's 2000, XP and a localized version of XP and i tryed
installing the program updates all with the same result. I'm using the
standard setup with no SLL or any other special features.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance.