At 10:01 AM +1300 2/5/03, Simon Byrnand wrote:

  >So asking for a different username and password, without paying any
attention to the response code, doesn't make a lot of sense to me.
 Unfortunately this is *exactly* what Outlook Express does :-(
Unfortunate.

 It just presents a username and password dialogue with no explanations,
 despite the [IN-USE] error. Eudora on the other hand, displays the message
 from the server...
The version I'm running (an alpha) knows about response codes and plays nice.
--
Randall Gellens
-------------- Randomly-selected tag: ---------------