At 19:51 5/03/03 -0500, Vasilios Hoffman wrote:
> ./configure --help
>
>   --enable-old-uidl        Use old UID encoding
>

> Perhaps ?
>
> Regards,
> Simon

ah.  yeah.  heh.  that would make sense.  what ever possesed me to assume
that all options would be documented in that guide.pdf?  I'm going to
quietly put some salt on this foot I've got in my mouth, and see if it
tastes better.  teach me for reading docs.  don't know what I was
thinking.

moronically yours,

-V

p.s. thanks :)

:)

It's not well documented, and I havn't used that option myself. Grepping the source tree and the only mention of it I can see (apart from in the configure script itself) is in doc/Relase.Notes.

Might pay to read that as it talks about using the option in conjunction with --disable-status, although its not clear to me what the right choice would be...

Good luck.

Regards,
Simon