At 8:27 PM -0500 3/5/03, II Alan W. Rateliff wrote:

 I actually found the option in the manual version of the documentation.
 Although it gives a clear indication of the intended purpose, I found that
 even using this option in our migration from v3 to v4 manifested the same
 behavior.

if you can reproduce this with tracing, I'd be very interested. -- Randall Gellens Opinions are personal; facts are suspect; I speak for myself only -------------- Randomly-selected tag: --------------- If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog biscuits in your pocket then giving Fido only two of them. --Phil Pastoret