Hello again,

I have another problem.

I want to know when the users check their mailbox because, if they don't
check, it means they don't need and then, I can remove the mailbox :) I use
a script to check the date of the .user.cache file.

I use :

* FreeBSD 4.7
* Sendmail 8.12.8
* Qpopper 4.0.5 (but same problem en 4.0.4)
* I don't use IMAP
* My configuration line :
./configure --disable-check-pw-max --enable-shy --disable-specialauth
--prefix=/usr/local/qpopper-4.0.5 --enable-spool-dir=/var/mail
--enable-temp-drop-dir=/var/mail/tmp --enable-standalone
--enable-server-mode --enable-keep-temp-drop
* My execution line :
popper -s -S -F

My problem is :

If the mailbox is empty and the user checks it, there is a .cache file that
is created in /var/mail/tmp.
When a user has at least one mail in his mailbox and then download the mail,
there is no .cache file in the directory /var/mail/tmp.

Is it a bug ?
Is there another possibility to know when do they check the mailbox ?

Thanks in advance

Stephane