Is this the list for WorldMail 2.0

I just signed up and i am not sure???

Please let me know...

Nick

At 09:17 PM 6/12/2003 -0400, Mike Tancsa wrote:

At 08:11 PM 12/06/2003 -0400, Chuck Yerkes wrote:
And frankly, it's a cleartext protocol.  You'd be better
off changing passwords via an https web page or some
similar method.

Yes, thats what he have right now. A web page a user can go to via SSL and it talks to the poppasswd daemon. Still, I dont like to have known local vulnerabilities even though there is no user shell access to the box.

---Mike

Quoting Randall Gellens ([EMAIL PROTECTED]):

Nicholas J. Santarelli, MCP Systems Administrator Mid-Island Mortgage Corp. 516-683-0800 Ext 207 www.mid-islandmortgage.com