----- Original Message -----
From: "mozzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Daniel Senie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, July 03, 2003 1:45 AM
Subject: Re: UIDL issues with QPopper?

> What will happen when I change this on an existing server? Will it give me
the
> "new mail" problem?
>
> What will that do to system overhead?
> I run 75 000 mailboxes on a single server here so I am worried about that
and
> cannot take chances.

My problem may be an isolated issue with something in my procedure for doing
the compiles and upgrades.  Apparently, no one else has this issue :)

You best bet would be to test it out.  I'm going to test this on a
non-production box later this weekend just to be sure.

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]