Bellsouth would do well to have this tatooed on the foreheads of its
engineers.  I have dealt with them on numerous ocassions about their Miami
customer IPs.  The response each time has been the same, they don't have to
and I can't make them, and if Bellsouth customers have problems with
providers who do rDNS checks then they can choose new providers.  The
consensus within is that BELLSOUTH already has the customers, and the
customer has little recourse, since the average customer won't leave them
over something this "trivial."

> Otherwise, you choose the dark side of DNS and your life will suck
> for all time there.

I enjoyed telling BellSouth and Earthlink that if AOL can follow accepted
standards, then so can they. :)

--
       Alan W. Rateliff, II        :       RATELIFF.NET
 Independent Technology Consultant :    [EMAIL PROTECTED]