On Monday November 13, 2006 at 06:47:32 (AM) sasa wrote:

> "Gerard" wrote:
>
> > I am running FreeBSD-6.1 on my PC. I could tell you how to uninstall
> > from this OS; however, I seriously doubt that it would do you any good.
> > Exactly what OS are you running anyway?
>
> .I use fedora core 5, I don't know what way is ok for my problem posted in
> "I/O error flushing output", I have 50 domaind with 300 account, on 5
> domains is presente this problem but isn't present on residuary accounts..I
> dont' konw what to think ! :-(
>
> > Second, no you should not lose any emails.
>
> .this is a comfort, I want to uninstall and after install Qpopper again
>
> > Third, what did you finally settle on for a POP/IMAP mail server to
> > replace Qpopper?
>
> I don't know, I have a few minutes for this operation and I cann't lose
> mails and I have fear for this motive.
> Thanks again.

I don't know anything about fedora, so I cannot assist you there.

There is no reason to lose any mail however. If you want to insure that
all is well, try shutting down your mail server as well as Qpopper and
copying the mail directory to some other location. Now do what ever it
is you want to do and then restart the mailserver and subsequently
Qpopper. That way you will still have a backup of your mail.

Ciao!

--
Gerard